Written by TP Composites, Inc. Sunday, February 13 2011 16:12
TP Composites' products are used in many different end-use markets which include:
We are supplying unique materials solutions for:
• Material handling devices like conveyor belting, chain and sprockets
• High performance flame retardant materials for UL recognized corded appliances
• Highly loaded compositions for X-Ray shielding in medical devices
• USP Class VI medical compounds for temporary human implant
• EMI shielding in hand-held military devices
• Performance PTFE lubricated compounds for gas meters
• PEEK/polyimide blends for very high temperature continuous use applications
• Metal detectable products for food handling applications
• Thermally conductive compounds for heat dissipation in electronic devices
• High specific gravity compounds for appliance knobs
• Office furniture applications that require powder coating secondary operations
• Electrically conductive compounds for devices that need to be protected from static discharge
• High impact materials for applications ranging from ice augers and drum bungs to firearms and hand-held construction tools.
Product Data Sheets: www.ides.com
Product Development: Our applications development team works closely with customers right from the concept stage of a new design. We bring an unbiased material view to the design process because of the broad selection of materials we produce.
The development process proceeds seamlessly regardless of whether the customer buys product directly from TP Composites or through one of our distribution partners. The close partnering we have with our distributors has enabled the product development process to likewise readily translate to supply in Europe and Asia. For more information on finding a distributor, please contact us.